The registration will open on January 25, 2016 at 10 AM CET (GMT +1) and will close on February 29, 2016 at 1.00 PM CET (GMT + 1).
The electronic form will be available in the ATA website only at the opening date at the countdown end.
Registrations will be accepted in the order they will be received and the list of registered teams will be on line right after your forwarding.
At the event will be admitted 85 teams in Class 1 and 5 teams in Class 3 as follows:
- Class 1C - IC Engine 50
- Class 1E - Electric Propulsion System 30
- Class 3 both IC and Electric 5
Second year vehicles are not allowed.
RESERVED REGISTRATION SLOTS
The first 3 Class 1C, the first 3 Class 1E and the first 2 Class 3 classified Teams at the Formula SAE Italy & Formula Electric Italy 2015 will have a granted registration slot in the 2016 event:
- Joanneum Racing Graz - UAS Graz (Austria)
- TU Brno Racing - Brno University of Technology (Czech Republic)
- THM Motorsport - Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen (Germany)
- WHZ Racing Team - UAS Zwickau (Germany)
- DHBW Engineering Stuttgart – DHBW Stuttgart (Germany)
- Racetech Racing Team - Technische Universitaet Bergakademie Freiberg (Germany)
- E-Team Squadra Corse - Università di Pisa (Italy)
- Aristotle Racing Team - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
The early registration will open on January 18, 2016 at 10.00 AM CET (GMT + 1) and will close on January 19 at 1.00 PM CET (GMT + 1).
5 registration slots will be available for North and South America teams before official registration starts.
After that date these teams will lose the priority.
If all early registration slots are not full, the remaining ones, will become available for all teams when the main registration opens on January 25, 2016.
The registrations will be confirmed only when the due amount is credited on the ATA bank account.
REGISTRATION FEES (25 members included)
- Class 1C & 1E: 1.300,00€ + 22% VAT = 1.586,00€
- Class 3: 900,00€ + 22% VAT = 1.098,00€
The registration fees are not refundable.
Teams will have 48 hours, starting from registration time, to send us the proof of the bank transfer, certifying the payment date and time.
Registrations to the Formula SAE Italy & Formula Electric Italy 2016 will be confirmed only when the due amount is credited on the ATA bank account.
For Italian teams only
Following the recent rule related to the electronic invoicing to Public Administration, please refer to your administrative office in order to start the internal procedures of payment.
• Bank transfer to A.T.A. srl c/o Banca Popolare di Novara, Sportello 093 Beinasco (TO) – Italy – Account No. 20407 – IBAN: IT 42 L 05034 30090 000000020407 – BIC: BAPP IT 21 A 93. Please be sure to indicate on the bank transfer that the payment is for Formula ATA 2016. Payment must be received in full. ALL bank transfer charges must be covered by the payer.
It is compulsory to fill in all the fields of the registration form.
Particularly, in the field of “VAT number” please check to have a correct VAT NUMBER. Please do not insert any other data: i.e. tax identification number.
If you do not have got one, please write “Not in possession” in the field.
The "Codice Fiscale" field is only for Italy.
When choosing your car number, please take note that it could be already taken. The acceptance order will follow the registered team list published in the ATA web site.
In that case, you will receive an e-mail message asking for a new choice.
- From 1 to 59
- From 70 to 99
- From 100 to 159
- From 170 to 199
Class 3 teams
- From 300 to 399