6th International Conference - ADVANCED CHASSIS SYSTEMS AND ARCHITECTURES: trends and challenges of the global market
October 17, 2012 - October 18, 2012
ATA-Associazione Tecnica dell'Automobile and Centro Ricerche Fiat are pleased to announce the 6th edition of the International Conference on ‘Advanced Chassis Systems and Architectures', that will take place in Turin, in October 2012.
The conference addresses to all players in this field, including vehicle manufacturers, suppliers of components and systems, public entities, decision makers, engineers and scientists.
This event will provide an excellent platform for information exchange on an International level and will allow to assess the status and potential of the future trend of chassis systems.
The 6th edition will broaden its interest to chassis architectures, catching trend and challenges in a more and more globalized market.
The technical programme, in which the selected papers will be included, will cover the following main topics:
• Chassis active systems evolution and function integration
• Fuel economy and CO2, the role of the chassis (rolling resistance reduction, lightweight solutions, systems electrification)
• Chassis system for hybrid and electric vehicles
• Innovation for brake, steering and suspension systems (cost and performances)
• Tyre sensors and monitoring systems
• Chassis architectures, modularity, integration and standardisation
• Evolution and impact of regulation.
If you are interested in presenting a Paper, you should communicate to ATA:
• DEADLINE POSTPONEMENT FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (title & authors): 10 May 2012
• Abstract submission: by 30 May 2012.
The proposed papers must be related to the listed topics.
The abstract (max 2000 characters), in English, should include: title, author's name, affiliation, address, phone/mobile/e-mail, name and affiliation of co-authors, topic, a brief summary including the purpose, methods, approach, results and conclusion of the presented work. The whole on ONE A4 sheet.
The Scientific Committee will evaluate all received abstracts.
Authors will be informed about acceptance: by 30 June 2012.