13 novembre 2012
Simulation for the Automotive IndustryArticles from ANSYS Advantage Magazine
The latest issue of ANSYS Advantage <http://www.ansys.com/About+ANSYS/ANSYS+Advantage+Magazine/Current+Issue> is now available online.
The global automotive industry faces pressure to reduce fuel consumption and emissions while developing vehicles that are smarter and safer. Consequently, it broadly employs engineering simulation to meet these challenges. This issue of ANSYS Advantage features a sampling of such simulation solutions from automotive industry leaders.
- Driven to Success <http://www.ansys.com/staticassets/ANSYS/staticassets/resourcelibrary/article/AA-V6-I3-Driven-to-Success.pdf> , an interview with Dallara Automobili's CEO
- Charging Simulation with HPC <http://www.ansys.com/staticassets/ANSYS/staticassets/resourcelibrary/article/AA-V6-I3-Charging-Simulation-with-HPC.pdf> by General Motors Corporation
- Playing It Cool <http://www.ansys.com/staticassets/ANSYS/staticassets/resourcelibrary/article/AA-V6-I3-Playing-It-Cool.pdf> from Toyota Motor Corporation
- Fast-Charging Battery Development <http://www.ansys.com/staticassets/ANSYS/staticassets/resourcelibrary/article/AA-V6-I3-Fast-Charging-Battery-Development.pdf> by General Motors Corporation, NREL and ANSYS
- Cleaning Up <http://www.ansys.com/staticassets/ANSYS/staticassets/resourcelibrary/article/AA-V6-I3-Cleaning-Up.pdf> from Magneti Marelli
- ... and many more
28 agosto 2014
Innovation in Automotive
Teoresi ed i suoi partner internazionali, Maplesoft, Intrepid Control Systems e RA Consulting, in collaborazione con ATA - Associazione Tecnica dell'Automobile, presentano il seminario gratuito[Continua]
21 luglio 2014
Workshop “Il laser nell’Automotive” - 8 ottobre 2014
Dalla telemetria alla marcatura laser. Basi scientifiche, casi risolti e applicazioni pratiche del settore automotive e industriale[Continua]