FISITA, the international organisation for the automotive engineering profession, has announced that the fifth annual EuroBrake event is now open for registrations. The event, the largest of its kind in the industry, will take place in Milan, Italy from 13-15 June 2016. Delegates can register at:
This prestigious and influential conference is set to welcome over 1,000 braking experts and more than 100 exhibitors to Europe’s largest conference centre, the MiCo Milani Congressi in Milan, to share knowledge, exchange ideas and influence braking innovation. Since its launch in 2012, EuroBrake has grown to become the largest and most successful event of its kind.
Chris Mason, FISITA CEO, said: “We are delighted to welcome registrations for EuroBrake 2016, which has become the must-attend conference for engineers, academics and executives who work in the braking industry. Every year we strive for excellence, providing our delegates with the high quality technical programme they have come to expect from a FISITA event, and offering the international braking community the perfect opportunity to share their latest concepts.”
EuroBrake’s technical programme is the largest in the world, featuring more than 100 presentations including specialised panel discussions and new tutorials, which have been introduced to the agenda this year. The event will also play host theEuroBrake Student Innovation Competition, where finalists will present their visionary work to the judges and the overall winner will be awarded EUR 500 in prize money.
EuroBrake attracts engineers, scientists, academics and executives from across the globe from passenger car, commercial vehicle, rail, aerospace, OEMs and supply chain companies. Attendees will have the the opportunity to join together to discuss matters of importance to the industry, disseminate ideas and share valuable information on the global platform that EuroBrake provides.
For more information about this press release please contact Patrick Carpenter, FISITA Communications Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 1279 883 475.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
· FISITA is the international network for automotive engineers, representing over 210,000 engineers in 37 countries
· Established in 1948, FISITA provides a global platform for knowledge exchange between industry and academia. FISITA is also a leading advocate for the education of young engineers, creating pathways for future talent through its established links with the industry
· FISITA helps guide the future direction of the automotive engineering profession by contributing to the development of safe, sustainable and affordable mobility solutions
· In addition to EuroBrake, FISITA organises the FISITA World Automotive Summit – an exclusive annual meeting of industry leaders, and the FISITA World Automotive Congress - a forum for industry experts, engineers and executives to exchange ideas and discuss the trends that drive the automotive industry forward
· For more information about FISITA see www.FISITA.com.